Apartment rental regulations
- The whole apartment, together with its equipment, is at your disposal. The lockable part of the wardrobe in the bedroom should be used by the apartment staff only.
- Mirror heating (to prevent the mirror from steaming up) in the bathroom works with halogen lighting.
- The garage space assigned to MOUNTSEA Apartment is no. 21 (second space on the left from the garage entrance).
- In the room labelled “NARCIARNIA” (SKIING ROOM), you will find an individual cabinet (labelled “MOUNTSEA”) for your winter equipment.
- You can visit the water park and spa area in the neighboring Hotel Sandra Spa. The price for using the facilities is determined by Hotel Sandra Spa.
- You can also buy breakfasts in the facilities nearby: Alpejski Hotel, Hotel Sandra Spa or Hotel Sniezka. Detailed information is available inside the facilities.
- Before going to the mountains, we advice taking with you proper clothing and a map with hiking trails. The Giant Mountains are beautiful, but they can also be fickle.
Below is a shortened version of the regulations; the entire document can be found on our website: www.mountsea-apartments.pl
- Check-in starts at. 3.00 p.m. and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the last day of your stay.
- Check-out takes place from 08.00 to 11.00. In exceptional cases, it is possible to change the check-out time after prior agreement with the apartment’s keeper (mobile: +48 668837879) – if it does not interfere with other bookings.
- Animals are not allowed in the apartment.
- Smoking tobacco in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
- Quiet hours last from 10 p.m. to 7.00 a.m.
- Guests of the MOUNTSEA Apartment are liable for all damages in the rooms. A “damage” is defined as both a destruction/damage of room equipment and their loss. In the event of damage to the room due to the fault of the Guest or of other people visiting the Guest, the Guest is obliged to cover the costs of the repair. Parents are responsible for the damage caused by their children.
- The guest should notify the owners or the keeper of the apartment about the occurrence of damage in the room or once its noticed.
- Guests undertake to use the Apartment only for recreational purposes – it is prohibited to organize parties in the Apartment.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please contact Ms Aleksandra at +48 691 072 680 (keeper of the apartment) or its owner at +48 668 837 879.